Organoids predict clinical responses to treatment. The HUB Organoid Technology allows us to establish patient-derived in vitro models of most healthy and diseas...
Hubrecht Organoid Technology
Hubrecht Organoid Technology or HUB was founded around Organoid Technology. This technology is based on the discovery of the LGR5 positive adult epithelial stem cell, first identified in the intestine by the group headed by Prof. Hans Clevers. After this discovery, Prof. Clevers’ lab developed a method to genetically stably expand the stem cells into organoid structures that functionally mimic the patient’s original healthy or diseased epithelium. HUB collaborates with a variety of partners, such as pharma industry, to improve preclinical drug development and to provide more effective clinical treatment of patients using organoids as a predictive diagnostic tool.
Latest Publications and Upcoming Events
- Studying the development of ovarian cancer with organoi... May 27, 2020
- HUB Patient-Derived Organoids added to CrownBio`s uniqu... May 26, 2020
- Organoids allowing a deep look into the gut’s hormone... May 13, 2020
- AACR Virtual Annual Meeting 2020 June 18, 2020
- Organoids Master Class Webinar Series June 16, 2020
- Panel discussion: 3D cell cultures, from development to... June 08, 2020