Hubrecht Organoid Technology (HUB) is a fast-growing biotech company, founded on the pioneering work of Prof. Dr. Hans Clevers who discovered methods to grow stem cell-derived human epithelial “mini-organs” (organoids) from tissues of patients with various diseases including cancer and cystic fibrosis. HUB provides preclinical drug development services and research collaboration for and with pharma industry. HUBs research is aimed at the expansion of the Organoid Technology platform by developing new disease models, generation of comprehensive Living Biobanks of well-characterized organoids and developing assays for drug development and validation. Finally, the Organoid Technology enables predictive diagnostics and clinical patient stratification.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Program Manager (32 – 40 hrs)
Scope of position:
The Program Manager at HUB undertakes a range of project activities such as planning, analysis, reporting and administrative tasks to support HUB program management in monitoring project performance and to create transparency on resource availability. You play a key role in facilitating executive and strategic decisions to upper management, with a complete overview on HUB Project Portfolio.
You work with CSO management of Research Teams to drive success and improve efficiency.
As Program Manager, you contribute to the development and implementation of project management standards, tools and procedures, working together with the project leaders to ensure effective project delivery through Project Management best practises.
Responsibilities of Program Manager:
- Actively contribute in driving the success of Project Managements’ goals, build program management capabilities together with PM leadership,
- Demonstrate ability to resolve conflict and influence teams beyond individuals who have a direct reporting line with the Program Manager,
- Proactively work with Finance to track the budget, to identify potential risks and to estimate resources for new project opportunities,
- Translate strategy into operational plan for Project Management
- Actively manage stakeholders inside and (in future) outside HUB,
- Provide guidance and support to the project leaders to ensure that all project activities are managed following the guidelines,
- Consolidate all individual project status updates and develop portfolio status updates,
- Functional ownership of the Project Management & planning tool,
- Manage the resource Demand & Capacity. Prepare short and long-term resource allocation plans based on input from all key players,
- Monitoring the hour registration in AFAS, training of new employees on AFAS and generation of resource allocation reports from AFAS,
- Maintain and improve the set of processes and tools supporting all Project Management Activities.
- Suitable candidates have a Master in (Life) Science and at least four years experience in a (Portfolio) Project Management role,
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other MS applications (Word, Powerpoint),
- Excellent analytical skills with eye for detail,
- Working experience with IT project planning tools,
- Fluency in the English language, The position requires the ability to communicate daily through oral and written communications
- Experience with AFAS software and the Project module in particular is a strong advantage,
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills round off your profile.
What we offer:
- Genuinely meaningful work as part of a company with unwavering commitment to apply Organoid Technology globally for the benefit of the patients,
- Generous annual leave of 30,5 days plus national holidays,
- Pension Plan with 2/3 contribution paid by HUB,
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours,
- International work environment in a multi cultural team.
Please send your cover letter and resume, in English to; firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!